2.0

I didn't learn my lesson the first time so maybe you can benefit from my bad experiences.I placed an order and paid $45 Priority Mail fee to have something under 5lbs.

shipped Priority Mail. They waited 5 days to ship it. Then they blamed me for not telling them I needed it shipped immediately. Why would I pay for Priority Shipping if I didn't want it shipped immediately?

Then the owner made excuses and was rude. Unfortunatey, this was not the first time they screwed up my order and made excuses.

Caution: Aggravation and poor customer service come with doing business with this online retailer.Go elsewhere for your draft horse gear!

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with My Draft Horse Super Store?

Comments

I agree with this post.

Caution: Aggravation and poor customer service come with doing business with this online retailer. Go elsewhere for your draft horse gear!

Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more